Saturday, November 13, 2010

Vacation Day

I took a vacation from my vacation today, so I've posted a few photos that didn't make the previous blog pages due to lack of space. I simply walked around today without direction or camera. I just absorbed. I did accomplish one thing; I went to the Termini and made reservations for the rest of my train excursions. This is what's in store for the next week: Monday - train to Sorrento for a return day trip.
Wednesday - early morning train to Milan where I'll meet up with my brother, Michael.
Thursday - Michael and I head off to Venice.
Friday - I train back to Rome alone in the evening.
Sunday - early train to Florence for a full day of museums with Michael. Home late that night.
Michael arrives in Rome on Wednesday, the 24th for a few days with me before we head off home to Florida.
Enjoy the photographs. And, in case you didn't know, you can always click on a picture to enlarge it.















1 comment:

  1. OH, so excited that you get to spend some time with your brother Rosann! I didn't realize he was going to be in Italy again too. I spent a couple of minutes looking back over the week and catching up with what I missed. I am glad that you listened to your gut and steered clear of that area where you felt uncomfortable. It always pays to heed the warning! It still amazes me that you just venture off to Italy....BY YOURSELF! OMGoodness...I don't know if I could ever do something like that! Blessings today and glad you took a little break. I know you needed it! LY,

    ReplyDelete