Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rainy Rome

It was another rainy beginning of the day followed by a clear, warmish afternoon. Today is an early day for me because I will rise early tomorrow to catch the train to Milan. I won't have the opportunity to post again until


Saturday but I promise some wonderful, albeit wet, photos of Milan and Venice. I was able to wear my flea market inexpensive rain boots today and am pleased to report that my feet remained dry - no wet toes or soggy socks. I am sure they will be my main attire for the next few days as the weather forecast calls for a relatively dry day in Milan followed by two wet days in Venice.



I am looking forward to seeing my brother tomorrow morning, hopefully at the train station when I arrive at 9:30 after a 3 hour train journey. Check back Saturday for an update of this little side journey of my trip to Italy.



1 comment:

  1. Aw....nothing worse than soggy socks - loving that flea market find! Thanks for letting us know that you won't be posting for the next few days. Praying for your safe travel and a wonderful time with your brother. I know your ready for the company of loved ones! I am anxiously anticipating your next post. LY,

    ReplyDelete