Saturday, November 7, 2009

Typical of my life


This is so typical of my life that I had to share it with you. So..... after searching and searching for my camera and deciding it was lost for good, I bit the bullet and bought a new camera today. I am sitting in my dining room reading the online manual for the new camera. I decide to try the super-zoom thingy it has and I point at this little basket across the room into my foyer. I take a zoom picture of the basket and notice a pink bag through the basket. I use the super zoom to see if I can maybe be able to read a logo on the bag and...... lo and behold!!! ............ look closely at the picture to see what is under the pink bag. My camera!!!! My new camera found my old camera. (Not to be confused with the camera I lost in England... it's still lost.) That, in a nutshell, describes my life. But, to look on the bright side, great picture, right? The ultra-zoom really works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment